PDA

View Full Version : Luvox (fluvoxamine) Thread

winter-blues
12-02-16, 00:04
I'm looking to others who are on Luvox (fluvoxamine). I've been taking it now for close to 16 years. But was always on a lower dose between 100-125 mgs. My panic disorder started when I was in college for many years I did very well. I've never had any side effects and only occasionally ever had a panic attack. My panic disorder started up again about 7 weeks ago, but for many months leading up to then I was more and more stressed and anxious and to be honest I'm not surprised it came back. I'm currently taking 250 mgs (although I've only been at 225 mgs for about 3 weeks now)

So anyhow, I've been slowing increasing my dosage now and although have had a few good days, but i'm dealing with a weird eating phobia and feel anxious and panicky when ever I eat now, so I can't tell if it's working.

I'm also taking 1/2 a .05 Ativan most days to help me relax some.

I'm looking to hear from others who on Luvox and would be curious if that it stopped working for you or changing your dosage took a long time to yield results.

ash2016
12-04-16, 15:36
My doctor has just put me on these meds. Looking for some advice too. Not sure what to expect