PDA

View Full Version : hello !!

jen25
28-02-07, 12:05
Hi everyone,
I dont really know what to say lol , im jen and have suffered with general anxiety disorder for four years now, and its got to the point where I dont hardly go out, I was forced to give up work 3 years ago as it had started to take over my life. it would be good to here from other people who suffer with the same or similar problems. Its reasuring to know that im not alone !!!:)

Please feel free to contact me

thanks jen x

skylight2007
28-02-07, 12:10
Hiya there Jen, hope your ok today, I am also new here and just finding writing here is such a big help to me, I would love to email everyone here but its hard as all the posts I have read so far are just lovely and warm. I suffer for ocd which is getting better and I am sure you will get loads of support here from people, wishing you well, take care , skylight

trac67
28-02-07, 12:14
Hi Jen,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends,

Take care

Trac xx

manmoor
28-02-07, 12:19
Hi Jen,

A big warm welcome to you. xx

belle
28-02-07, 13:25
Hi and welcome :)

Sarah x

Pink Princess
28-02-07, 13:54
hey welcome to no more panic, hope you are doing ok
hope to speak soon
take kare
saffie xxxxx

nomorepanic
28-02-07, 14:32
Hi Jen

A warm welcome aboard and lovely to see you here.

You will meet some lovely caring people and get loads of advice and support.

jen25
28-02-07, 22:00
thank you for making me welcome
im sure i will speak to some of you soon x

Nibbles
01-03-07, 11:25
Hi Jen,

A warm welcome to NMP. You'll meet loads of really nice people here and I hope to see you around. I go in chat quite a bit during the evenings and feel free to PM me if you ever need a chat.

Take care,

RachelC
01-03-07, 12:41
Hiya Jen!
Youre definitely not alone. Theres loads of us, and were all here for ya hun xx
:hugs: