PDA

View Full Version : Pointless living miserable existence

elik
12-02-16, 11:43
I can't take anymore. I never get anywhere in life, it feels like there's just one bad thing after another. I don't want to deal with this pain anymore, everything's so raw. On top of the hell of anxiety and depression that I've been going through I've also gone through a heart break which has shattered me. I give up on everything. I've been sitting in my car for the last two hours completely paralysed by what on earth I can possibly do with myself. I've just lost a huge support system because he realised he was still in love with his ex. There's a serving of rejection and embarrassment for you. I reacted so emotionally last night I'm now just mortified that I let my emotions get the better of me and i seek out reactions. I'm kicking myself hugely. Another person I have to let go of and wonder what on earth happened. I'm an absolute waste of space. I want out of life so bad, I have no motivation to keep going to feel better and let time he. My whole life is time healing.

half-empty
12-02-16, 12:18
brush yourself off, no good sitting and feeling sorry for yourself. nobody is going to hand out everything you think you want/need on a silver plate. one thing I have learned from my awful anxiety experiences is that the only person who can make things better is yourself. you are well worth the lve of someone, but until you can say I don't need anyone and im great on my own focus on yourself. I don't mean to come across as harsh but I have been exactly where you are and know how lonely and awful you feel. once I dragged my self out of the shadows and became ok with my own feelings and pushed my worries aside ( what will be will be ) my life fell into place with an amazing partner and beautiful family! keep pushing theres always light at the end of the tunnel, no matter how dim :hugs:

uru
12-02-16, 12:55
:(

I think a few of us on here have been there. Give yourself some time. See if you still feel the same way later.

elik
12-02-16, 13:30
I just can't carry on, honestly every ounce of my is exhausted. I can't deal with the wrath of negative emotions, the embarrassment, the earth shattering realisation that I have to let another person go. The thought that I'm second best again, the thought that I am not going to be happy for a while because all I ever look for is fun with that person and to know they're happy and want to know what will happen like right now. I can't deal with having another person I'm so close to become a distant stranger. I have never ever felt so lonely and defeated. Ever. I don't want to feel this pain for one more second. I was so emotional last night desperate for answers, desperate to hold onto something knowing that I have no power over someone else's feelings and that I'm helpless and out of control of the situation and once again someone gets the success of cracking me emotionally and having my full attention and then leaving feeling happy that they've accomplished this. I honestly think I always put the other in such a positive head space and give them so much love and guidance and fun that they see life in a better way and flee to discover it only to go into the arms of a girl who plays games, messes about, etc.

Oosh
12-02-16, 13:40
Oh no :-(

I once broke up with a girl who lived in the house opposite. Hard trying to put the person in the house opposite out of your mind lol.

If it wasnt for moving on from the old people you'd never find the new people. Look forward, learn what you can.

It's Friday, can you arrange to go and do something with a mate ? Go and watch a movie or something. Make some plans for the weekend.

Don't get bogged down.
This weekend - gonna keep busy and do this.
My biggest problems - it'll be ok, gonna do this.

Look at it as a good opportunity for change.

Xtrastrongbint
12-02-16, 13:58
If you look for your own happiness in someone else you'll never be happy. What's wrong with being single? it's awesome...you need to concentrate on you rather than someone else. Try and do new things, go out with your mates, find out what you love and do it. Be good to yourself. This will pass I promise :hugs:

TalkTonight
12-02-16, 14:10
I have been in your position elik and it hurts like hell.

My advice (for what it's worth) is to improve yourself in every conceivable way. You'll be happier, more confident and, as a happy byproduct, attract more attention from more men. You can then take your pick and exercise more control over how you're treated.

It's definitely worth carrying on. Karma is absolutely real. You sound lovely and loving and, I believe, we all get what we deserve in the end.

MargaretHale
13-02-16, 23:01
I hear you, I'm feeling pretty similar myself tonight..but life, if you can conquer this is *amazing*.

It's not easy, but we can't give up.

x

elik
15-02-16, 10:37
Thank you for all your responses. I understand all your
Points and know that they are all on the right track. It's not that I think it won't get better, it's more the point that I absolutely hate being forced to let another person go. Just really hits me. Desperate for us to be friends in the long run but worried it won't be possible