PDA

View Full Version : I’m here again: Is this really anxiety symptoms?

nirvanainchains
12-02-16, 13:03
Anxiety symptoms have been on decline for a couple of weeks, except for this almost always lower back pain, BUT now the feeling of having a pressure on the head and feeling dizzy with chest and back pain is back again, my eyes feels heavy also. My last medical tests was a year ago and that includes blood, stool, urine, and ECG which came out as GERD, Gastritis(2nd Doctor: IBS), and the doctors told me I am fine. But since those tests I am having wide range of symptoms, I am really bothered and my life is a total mess, I think that those tests a year ago are irelevant now. I can’t afford a 2nd visit to the Doctor because I’m financially broke. Is this really anxiety? I am so down.

half-empty
12-02-16, 13:09
head pressure is almost always tight neck and scalp muscles tip your head back and see if it goes away for a few seconds. I had it for weeks it was awful. lots of massages and trying to calm down and it has since stopped. my back always hurts, but its being blamed on babies and such things lol your other symptoms are all typical of anxiety and worry. im sure its nothing serious, my head pressure was so intense I thought my head might explode and during these times I also felt drunk!

nirvanainchains
12-02-16, 13:20
head pressure is almost always tight neck and scalp muscles tip your head back and see if it goes away for a few seconds. I had it for weeks it was awful. lots of massages and trying to calm down and it has since stopped. my back always hurts, but its being blamed on babies and such things lol your other symptoms are all typical of anxiety and worry. im sure its nothing serious, my head pressure was so intense I thought my head might explode and during these times I also felt drunk!

Thanks for the reply, I am always trying to think that these aches are just anxiety symptoms and I hope it stays that way at this point in time ’cause my family can’t afford hospitalization for sinister diseases. But I hope someday all of these will vanish and have my positive life back again.

Allochka
12-02-16, 16:29
These are typical anxiety symptoms - I had them all. Well, back pain was attributed to real back,problems, but the rest - pure anxiety. Dizziness is due to hyperventilation, which is typical when you are anxious. Head pains - due to pressure in muscles, as previous poster said. Nothing is organically wrong with you!
Positive times surely will return, but please don't expect symptoms to dissapear after calm period which lasts for a couple of weeks. It requires much longer, but it will happen sooner or later.

white1989
12-02-16, 16:39
I'm in a really similar situation and really empathise! I've had head pressure for nearly a month and have seen doctors and a neurologist and they all have just passed it off and said its stress, migraine, stuff that I really don't believe it could be. keep feeling sick and jelly-like as well as though im going to just collapse at any time, and keep getting bouts of breathlessness and panicking that my throats going to close up. its really exhausting and I refuse to believe that it can all be anxiety related so I totally know how you feel. I really hope things start to improve for you soon and feel free to dm me anytime! best wishes

nomorepanic
12-02-16, 18:53
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

shirlp
15-02-16, 00:43
I keep getting the pressure in my head, also feels like something heavy is on top of my head sometimes. Today I have pressure/pain in the back not right at the base just a bit up..