PDA

View Full Version : Finding things really hard :(

daphnem
13-02-16, 01:46
I haven't been too bad lately, but for the past couple of weeks I've been probably the lowest that I've ever been.
My main health fear since around November or October has been my head. On the left side of the back of my head, left of the dip where your head joins your neck, I have a boney feeling lump. I have it on both sides, but the left feels far, far bigger. I'm so scared. I've been trying to just not think about it for ages but I can't help it, I'm sitting here crying and feeling terrified. I'm too scared to go to see my doctor because I don't want to be told the worst. I think I have some sinus problems because my nose and general sinus-y area hurts sometimes, but that wouldn't affect the back of my head, would it? My eyesight is also slightly worse in my left eye and I get lightheaded and I get tension headaches sometimes too. I'm 16 and so I'm pretty stressed with GCSEs and colleges and everything, I'm completely behind in all my schoolwork because of my anxiety and depression being at its peak right now. Is this all anxiety? Please, please, please tell me it is. I keep thinking about dying and all the bad things in this world. I'm trying to stay positive but I really am feeling so incredibly low. I need some reassurance that I'm going to be okay. :(

Fishmanpa
13-02-16, 01:52
Have you spoken to your parents about this? Being a minor, it limits things you can do for yourself.

I'm sorry you're hurting but you really need some real life assistance as opposed to virtual suggestions and reassurance. Speak to your parents or other adult that can help you get help. You'll be Ok but you need some real life help getting there.

Positive thoughts