PDA

View Full Version : Another mysterious bruise

imfineokay
13-02-16, 15:48
Has anyone got a bruise on their foot and not known where it came from? I've got a medium sized brownish one on my foot that is painless. Sound normal?

---------- Post added at 15:48 ---------- Previous post was at 15:46 ----------

Can you get them from walking loads? It's literally on the top of my foot.

Sparkling_Fairy
13-02-16, 23:35
I have bruises all over my body that I never know where they come from. My mum is the same.
I currently have one on my hand, that I have no idea how it got there! I know I'm a clumsy person and I'm sure I whacked it off something, I can just never remember.
I know a lot of people who tend to get bruises without any recollection of how they got them.

I doubt you can get a bruise from walking too much. You probably stumped your foot somewhere and don't remember.

nirvanainchains
14-02-16, 00:43
I would get bruises too, but not brown or dark ones, mine would be bright red, it resembles bruises but it’s not. What could this be?

imfineokay
14-02-16, 13:24
Sounds very possible, thanks a lot :). And nirvana I have those to sometimes, they are called heat rashes, nothing to panic about ;)

nirvanainchains
14-02-16, 13:41
Sounds very possible, thanks a lot :). And nirvana I have those to sometimes, they are called heat rashes, nothing to panic about ;)

But it would appear only after waking up. So, therefore it forms during my sleep? What could this be, but it’s not that common now. Back from those days when my HA was in full scale I would get it constantly every morning when I wake up.

imfineokay
14-02-16, 23:08
But it would appear only after waking up. So, therefore it forms during my sleep? What could this be, but it’s not that common now. Back from those days when my HA was in full scale I would get it constantly every morning when I wake up.

When did you first notice this? I'm pretty sure I have this too and I'm sure there's no need to panic.

mourningdove
14-02-16, 23:29
I get these especially if I was drinking the night before �� My roommates and I play a fun game called how'd I get this bruise

imfineokay
15-02-16, 01:36
Thanks for sharing that :) actually sounds like an interesting game. But I don't know how I get 90% of the ones I get so I would be terrible at it.