PDA

View Full Version : hello

Pink Princess
28-02-07, 14:14
hello everyone, i hope you are all well
my name is sapphire but i prefer saffie and i am 16 from the uk. i joined the site to try and understand a bit more about my attacks as not sure what kind they are and i dont recieve support from parent or doctors as they dont know.
i am learning new ways to cope with attacks and perhaps sometimes bring myself out of them so i hope i can be of help to others and offer my suggestions.

hopefully speak soon

take kare x x x x

nomorepanic
28-02-07, 14:22
Hi Saffie

Welcome aboard. We spoke in chat the other night.

Glad to see you posted here and hope we can be of some help to you.

skylight2007
28-02-07, 14:57
Hey there Saffie, how are you today, so you found this place like all of us did!!! i am also new and find this place very warm and informative, hope you do too, understanding anxiety is not easy and there are so many forms of it, I know your in the right place to share how you feel and I am sure you will make some lovely friends here too in the process, take care of you!! skylight

wobily_lin
28-02-07, 16:06
Elo Saffie,
Welcome to the site hun..my daughter has just turned 16..lil monster she is lol...great support n advice here n you'll make some good friends..we r all here for each other..glad ta have ya on board x

Piglet
28-02-07, 16:14
A very big welcome to the site :D

Piglet x

trac67
28-02-07, 18:26
Hi saffie,

Welcome to the forum, you will get a lot of good advice here and make some new friends

Take care

Trac xx