PDA

View Full Version : hearing sensitivity? Vertigo/anxiety feeling?

scorpion91
13-02-16, 23:41
I'm unsure if this is anxiety or some medical issue with my hearing but let me explain my symptoms:

I appear to have some hearing sensitivity to close noise. I feel some degree of nausea(brief feeling), slight(dizzy). Fullness in my left ear. Some brief warmness in my stomach. Maybe some slight fullness in my chest. Some slight elevated blood pressure. It feels like some vertigo/anxiety feeling to me.

I know I mentioned these symptoms last week about my panic attacks.

I did go to a psych hospital to switch my med(hydroxzine) to Klonopin and Celeca because hydroxzine was causing me really bad panic attacks. Though, I still get "noise sensitivity" attacks at some times. It happens when I'm near sound(listening to music/headphones). Is it anxiety or is a real ENT issue? I don't want to act like a hypochondriac but I just want an opinion from some of you guys here.

TomsThoughts
21-03-16, 18:36
Hi mate. I have something similar, was just at work when my hearing started to get sensitive and then there's was loud noise on top of that I'm now at home with a full feeling in my left ear and slight ringing too. Very sensitive to certain noises (electrical noises, white noises, fan noises). Thinking about going to the emergency doctors as I'm unsure what to do

sammie13s
21-03-16, 20:29
I have something called labrynthitis it sounds very similar. It's not dangerous. Just a horrible feeling. Possibly that? X