PDA

View Full Version : Allergic to yeast??

misslove
14-02-16, 03:40
Made homemade pizza for dinner. I'm fine, our daughter is fine but my husband has been sick ever since dinner. I'm worried the pizza wasn't cooked all the way but I'm pretty sure it was. I feel fine and our kid went to bed. He thinks it's the yeast because once his friend made homemade beer he drank that made him sick. He's had pizza before and been fine. But he's pretty messed up. He's shaking and has chills but no temp. Is it possible to be the yeast?

pezinlondon
14-02-16, 05:13
Heya :)
It sounds like it could be releated to the beer as your husband was the only one to be affected,
Watch out for a rash, try antihistamines, if symptoms persist get him to make an appointment to see your gp,
Better to be safe than sorry :)

MyNameIsTerry
14-02-16, 05:30
Yes, you can be yeast intolerant.

https://www.allergyuk.org/common-food-intolerances/yeast-intolerance

misslove
14-02-16, 15:47
He hasn't drank beer in a few months. Idk we are find so it couldn't have been something wrong with the pizza.

mnaha
24-03-16, 07:23
I have a yeast allergy ..I don't eat a lot but do eat. I get whoosy and sick to my stomach .. I think it is the sulfides in the yeast also in the beer.. I can't drink never been able to.. Let us know what you find out or how things go.