PDA

View Full Version : it feels so hopeless

Dbaker
14-02-16, 06:52
i hate feeling like this, every time i feel like i have accepted one symptom here comes another. i hate my life at this point and im sick of it. i am 21 but i feel like i am 70. my nerves r shot i mean i really just think its hopeless i fight through the days hoping it will soon get better. i just feel like my grip is loosening. it just really annoying not being in control of your own body. trying to just stay strong i guess:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

the thought of me dying at a young age scares the heck out of me and i cant seem to shake. i think about everythig im going to misss out on and my little sister not having her brother there to count when she needs me most . i know i should not be so negative but somtimes its hard not to. i just want to have peace of mind and be happy and worry free. i need to find my problem and confront it head on but i just dont know were to strt. just have so much on my mind its carzy. i dont wish this on my worst enemy

---------- Post added at 22:52 ---------- Previous post was at 22:45 ----------

not getting any sleep due to constant worry isnt helping either.

kahi35
14-02-16, 07:11
Hi sorry to hear this, I've been the same way a while back, I know how you're feeling. I've been good but kinda start woring about a lump under my neck. So I hope things get better for you and trust me your are not gonna,die at a,young age

Dbaker
14-02-16, 07:18
thanks kahi