PDA

View Full Version : worried about air embolism from sex / male

stressed_out
15-02-16, 14:10
hey everyone i went to the dr for chest pains and found out it was anxiety. anyways i masturbated with a tenga sleeve (like a flashlight sleeve for those familiar) and i squeezed the air out of the sleeve before and during using it, i just remembered someone saying something about air getting into the penis and causing a blood clot and heart attack so now i'm finished and freaking out. i had split second pain in heart area after masturbating when i was googling and i have pre existing chest pain (from anxiety / muscle) thats getting worse by the second is it an air embolism or just anxiety? please help as i'm currently at my parents house and freaking out. would masturbation from air in a sleeve cause this or would someone have to be literally blowing lots of air? or is it not even possible for a male? would something have already happened? its been 10 mins

i squeezed some air out when it was on the penis too would this do anything? i tried to open the sleeve but it was pretty tight sorry of this is tmi I'm just super worried

edit: anyone? i can't sleep because I'm worrying about this. I'm hoping this is just a dumb question because I've had a bad flare up of panic from two days ago but i also have chest pain thats getting worse and feelings of dizziness and like I'm going to pass out

Fishmanpa
15-02-16, 14:44
I'm hoping this is just a dumb question....

Yeah well..... Let's say you just might be surfing in Nebraska with this one ;) I don't think we'll be reading about this in the Daily Mail anytime soon if you know what I mean.

Positive thoughts

Savvy_Darling
15-02-16, 14:52
I'm not a guy but I actually remember reading a similar thing that can happen when girls queef. (You know air coming out the vag lol) ANYWAYS. These things are so rare they might as well be myths.

Pretty sure you can just stop even thinking about this one lol and laugh about it later when your less anxious.

Can totally relate to you about the oddest things causing great anxiety though.

uru
15-02-16, 15:07
is there a single reported case of this happening, ever?

Fishmanpa
15-02-16, 15:19
I'm not a guy but I actually remember reading a similar thing that can happen when girls queef. (You know air coming out the vag lol) .

There's a South Park Episode that is one of the funniest ever!... Season 13, Episode 4 - Eat, Pray, Queef. (http://freecartoon.org/watch/south-park-season-13-episode-4-eat-pray-queef/)

Positive thoughts