PDA

View Full Version : Just Arrived

DancingWilliams
15-02-16, 17:30
I've probably came across this site before but have never registered or posted before. 48 male. Getting by ok-ish with with agreed diagnosis of depression / anxiety. Just recently stopped seroxat / paroxetine from 30mg to 20 then 10 then stopped, over past 8 weeks or so.
Came looking for more information on dizzyness / brain zaps / head spins (how do you describe physical sensations inside your own head?!)
Don't like social media - so may just regret posting this!
Thanks to Meg for a lovely, sensible and useful introduction on the site intro. sticky First Steps to overcoming panic and anxiety, if you've not read it already it's well worth a look.
Anyway, hello world!

Carnation
15-02-16, 17:34
:welcome:Welcome Dancing Williams; great name. :)

venusbluejeans
15-02-16, 17:36
Hiya DancingWilliams and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

elevenoclock
15-02-16, 21:52
Hi DancingWilliams
Lovely to meet a fellow newbie and thank you so much for your advice on my post.
I've recently come off of facebook, twitter, had enough of it. So, this is my only social media for now. Hope you find the site useful. I've been reading for years, but only just posted. Actually helped to write down my worries rather than just let it build in my head. Hope it helps you too.