PDA

View Full Version : Really bad anxiety, tiredness and nausea

rsanchez
15-02-16, 22:16
Hi all, just seeking some reassurance here. :weep:

I've been having really bad anxiety since last night. I was so tired last night that it was causing me anxiety, making me think my body was going to shut down and making it hard to sleep. As a result, I slept late and feel tired again today. Then, about an hour ago I started feeling nauseous. Like really bad butterflies in my stomach. Basically my health anxiety is triggered pretty badly now thinking my body is shutting down. I could really use some advice/reassurance. :weep:

Darwin73
15-02-16, 22:33
Sounds horrible for you, but very much anxiety-related. Lack of sleep (or sleeping too late into the morning) can make you feel woozy all day. Are you having any help for your anxiety at all?

dizzy daisy
16-02-16, 08:53
Hi Sanchez
Sorry you're having a bad time right now. I've had issues with horrible fatigue for months. It kind of calmed down a bit, but for some reason it's come back again since Friday. Yesterday seemed better so I went out walking the dog and felt OK- today I feel like I've ran a marathon!! So sick of it.
Nausea is an issue for me too when anxiety is high.
Are you managing to work etc? I'm on leave today thank goodness and to be honest, really struggled at work on Friday as I felt so tired my body was like lead xxxx