PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a friend to skype with.

kassmosher13
16-02-16, 20:20
Hi there. I'm looking for someone to be like Skype friends with. While I was pregnant with my son most of my friendships I'd had since I was 5 ended and my family was very cold towards me. I became very anxious and depressed and fearful that everybody in my life wanted nothing to do with me. I live in a small town called Grygla, MN and I know most everyone that lives within a 60 mile radius. I have a cheerful personality and love to just talk about anything. I'm not judgmental or stuck up about people's personal opinions. I enjoy singing and playing music. I love animals and have 2 cats, one dog, and a horse. I have a son that is 5 months old and a 15 year old foster son. I'm not actually married yet but I will be this fall.Looking for someone that kind of a Disney nerd like me. I really like a lot of animes too like Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Sword Art Online, Ouran Highschool Host Club, and Angel Beats just to name a few. I love cats and horses and I could probably talk to you all day about them. I'm really in to playing kingdom hearts and dragon age too.

EmmaUKx
15-05-16, 14:29
hi r u still looking for a friend please mail me if u are

compscot
12-06-16, 02:57
If you still looking for a skype friend pm me

ben johnson
28-07-16, 12:30
hay if your still looking for a Skype buddy I am here just pm me your Skype name and we can go from there