PDA

View Full Version : Worried about bladder cancer

p282
16-02-16, 22:20
I went to the bathroom one day after a jog and noticed a drop, literally a drop of blood in my urine. I also could feel it coming out because it didn't feel like urine of course.

I saw a urologist that did a CT scan of my mid body. They didn't see anything odd with my kidneys, colon,spine,bladder, etc... I then did the cystoscopy and the doc said " You do not have cancer, but I am not sure why the blood was there." 6 months later. A few mornings I'll wake up I'll see pink stains on my toilet bowl rim, and I don't remember making the stains and they are not always there. When I go pee initially, nothing looks pink. It's only after some time do I notice the light pink spots on the toilet rim.

I do suffer from anxiety because I was at the hospital recently and they found troponin in my blood. It was about .5 and my HCRP were off. My HCRP went down along with my troponin and had testing done and they found there was no blockage, and my cardiologist said I no "drop dead condition" with my heart. I'm going off topic here, but what I am getting at is that this all added on to my anxiety and has caused me to have panic attacks randomly to the point where I get pins and needs, hyperventilate, and feel like I can't move even though I can. I basically think I have a different cancer every week. Needless to say, my family has become angry with me, and I can understand why. However, I can't understand why they can't see my point of view after some of the things that have happened to me.

Getting back to everything, I am just worried that I am peeing blood again because of the pink spots I find on the toilet rim. They did check my urine at the hospital last time and they found no abnormalities or blood and my blood work has been good so far. I know so far it sounds ridiculous, I just don't know if I am making those stains at night when I go pee without realizing it. My wife is super pissed at me and doesn't want me to waste more money seeing a doctor, but I'm just worried. I'm 26 and have a son that is 18 months old to take care of. I just don't want to miss out on him growing up, but I am wasting time worrying all the time. I'm going to see a therapist soon, but just needed to get this out of my mind somewhere.

If you read this whole thing, thank you for taking the time.