PDA

View Full Version : Fear of Spinal or Bone cancer in my lower back

ajwkit
16-02-16, 22:45
Well i been dealing with health anxiety for quite some time now starting about 7 or 8 months ago, I was convinced i had colon cancer and testicle cancer, I do not have either of those but i have had this lower back pain since i started worrying about all of it, about the same time i started worrying so much about my health i was poking around my lower back to feel if anything could be wrong with it and i noticed one side of my lower back bone is bigger then the other, It doesnt feel like a buldge it just seems a larger then the other side, I ignored it for about 8 months and now im recycling through my thoughts and i am stuck back on it, The pain hasnt gotten worse really its almost better but the thought of it being larger on one side still keeps me in the mindset that i have some type of cancer and i am dying, Anyone know what this could be?

nirvanainchains
17-02-16, 05:39
Well, I am glad that I have found someone similar to what I'm experiencing. I have a constant lower back pain, mostly on the base of my spinal cord. I don’t the reason for this. Sometimes the pain radiates to my hips and lower abdomen.

ajwkit
17-02-16, 06:08
Yeah same for me as well, Im not sure if the anxiety from worrying about additional issues caused this at the start or what.