PDA

View Full Version : Mole is causing me serious anxiety

worriedchica
17-02-16, 04:40
I'm currently so fricken worried, i haven't slept all night as i've arranged a drs appointment first thing in the morning. I've had a mole since i was a child, its always been a bit bigger and on an annoying place (back of neck), the thing is i recently noticed a small black speck on it =.= it's driving me crazy, my husband says that its been there since he knows me (4 years) but if hes right that makes me even more worried... 4 years?! On the other hand he knows that i tend to panic for no reason so i think he might be lying to calm me down. Its just i keep thinking what if my panic isn't just panic and theres a good reason for it this time. Anyone else had similar experience?

---------- Post added at 04:40 ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 ----------

Forgot to mention that other than the black speck all else is the same, i recently started wearing necklaces again and am worried that ive done something to it... what happened too was that a strand of hair got stuck around it and i pulled it by accidently... jesus...who would have thought that a mole could cause so much anxiety and negative thoughts :((

LouiseHannah
21-03-16, 12:54
Has it got bigger or has an irrelegular border?