PDA

View Full Version : Surprised?!

Sarahjane12
17-02-16, 19:17
I think reading some of the posts on here - we are all surprised by how much anxiety can affect us physically and mentally.

I am now on the way out of mine with NO medications, one therapy session.
Over the past three months I have/had health anxiety. Been plagued with the physical symptoms and mentally arguing with the thoughts. I would continually check my symptoms for hours every day online - believing I've had every problem with me and I'm only 26!
But there is hope. This doesn't need to define you! All your symptoms are normal and will pass! Trust me!

If I can help any of you to regain your stong, happy mind please let me know and I'll do all I can to help! S x

Chocolateface
18-02-16, 20:33
What a lovely post and thank you for the kind offer. I must admit I think I have turned a corner with my work anxiety, I just need to work on other stuff that hives me that dreaded sick feeling but hopefully I am getting there

Clare

Sarahjane12
18-02-16, 23:10
I'm still suffering dizziness but compared to how I was even 4 weeks ago it's amazing and fills me with hope and happiness that I know everyone of us can achieve with guidance and help! X