PDA

View Full Version : Eye question

misslove
18-02-16, 19:07
My eye dr has told me that my eyes are sensitive to light. I have blurry vision wearing contacts during the day because my pupils are bigger then the contact view. That being said, I was outside sledding with my daughter for about an hour. Bright sunny day and a lot of snow. We came inside and I could hardly see anything at all. Then as my eyes adjusted everything had a purplish red tint to its I've been inside about 15 minutes and it's almost back to normal. I have just never had that before so I got kinda scared. Anyone ever deal with that? I'm guessing I should wear sunglasses more often when I'm outside :/

mnaha
19-02-16, 00:43
I was told by my eye doctor many many years ago that I was the most sensitive person he had ever seen to light. My eyes have done what you talked about for years. I have the weirdest issues with light especially after seeing brighter than normal light or even trying to keep up with patterns on video games or even tv shows.. I close my eyes and can still see them up to 30 minutes or more. I have been told that people with light colored eyes experience this often. I think for us it is normal. Hope you feel better..