PDA

View Full Version : Having some eye issues

jessicalittler79
20-02-16, 02:02
Well hello everyone hope everyone is haven a great day...to start with ive been a long time health anxiety suffer..ive started to have these i guess what i wanna call them are optical migraine were out of the blue i will start to see zig zag flickering lines in my eyes ..starts from the corner of both eyea then takes over whole eye only last about 30. Min but its very scary it even cuts off have of my vision this has taken over my life and.now i am well aware of my eyes and get scared at every little thing...i made a eye appointment for monday but i fear i am going blind before i get there

Broomers
20-02-16, 08:18
Hi Jessica
I don't know if this will help but my mum suffers from this a lot, exactly how you describe & I've known it to last from 20 mins to well over an hour sometimes. She also gets a headache afterwards. It started happening a few years ago out of the blue & she was told it's a migraine, baring in mind she's never had a migraine in her life. Nothing bad has ever happened to her, when they come she takes some paracetamol straight away & sits down with her head tilted back & closes her eyes. I think it sounds like your experiencing the same thing, I really hope you get some comfort from this message x

Phuzella
20-02-16, 09:37
It's a migraine. I get them