PDA

View Full Version : Strong heartbeat and chest tingling?!

tim9
20-02-16, 21:47
Hello,

I've been experiencing a weird symptom this past few days. Every few minutes I feel a strong heartbeat and along with it I feel a tingling/needle pain in the center of the chest that only last a second, and comes back again when I have a new strong heartbeat.

I was having some health anxiety issues these past few months so I did most of the necessary tests (blood tests, chest x-ray, EKG, Echo, Stress test) and all came back normal. I have little chest acne but its been there for years so I didn't really care for it. I feel the pain in the location where acne is. Could it be related? Also when I lean my head forward and experience this strong beat, I don't feel that pain.

Do you guys have any similar experience?

Any help much appreciated

Jascared
22-02-16, 04:30
I'm sorry to hear you're going through this. This is anxiety related. The more you stress about it the worse it will get. Many people with anxiety including myself can experience: tingling, stabbing, prickling, and a very tight chest all over. Try to relax yourself. You're tests came out clear! If there was a problem (unlikely) You would've been informed. Try talking to your parents about this to reassure that you're okay :)

Positive thoughts xx