PDA

View Full Version : Feeling very low

phil06
21-02-16, 19:31
I have been feeling really depressed recently. Not sure where to start I bought a house but already feel like moving as I'm bored of the area after 4 months. One of the neighbours isn't keeping there garden and house tidy so I fear the place looks more run down because of it. I've had lots of expensives since I moved in buying things and I'm bored of it and wish I rented instead. Problem is it would have been more expensive to rent.

My job is getting me down everybody is leaving getting new jobs. I work in a shop been with the company about 4 years however I have only worked in this branch for 3 months and as I say I want to leave.

I felt low before about 2014 took a Xmas temp job on walked out after one shift so I have to be wary of which job to take as I have a mortgage to pay.

Also my long term aim is to study or have my own business but I feel I have no idea where to start and fear it's just a pipe dream and will never happen. When I was younger I ran websites but they got too much hard work e.g message boards as you have to moderate them all the time so I fear an online buisness may be a lot of hassle.

Money wise I'm always skint since having a house too and the weather..since I moved out in October it's been dull, cold and miserable and it's getting me down. Winter can't be over quick enough it seems longer than usual since I moved out.

But I just feel fed up my goal was to move out that's done but now I feel fed up and duno what to do next feel really low ..:weep:

Oosh
22-02-16, 14:46
Ok you're not where you want to be yet, but you've identified the places you don't want to be. You've probably got an idea about the work environment and area you wish you were living in. Well don't get down about it like you've already lost. Have a solution based approach.

It feels crappy TODAY, but situations and moods change. Start by identifying where you'd sooner be or if your situation can be improved.

Job. There's got to be lots of shop work ? What aspects do you like and dislike ? Maybe you can move to a new shop job where you're doing the aspects you like more. And if you research that job fully you may be able to rule out a lot of the chances of it failing. You've been unhappy in new jobs, but you're also unhappy in this one. So maybe it's just change and new things that are scary so don't let thoughts about a new job put you off making ,what could be positive, changes.
You're already unhappy !

Crappy neighbours - get a bigger fence ! :yahoo:

Don't get overwhelmed.