PDA

View Full Version : Fear of heart blockage...weird feeling!

ScarletSpeedster
21-02-16, 23:15
Hey guys,

Gah! I was doing well for a little while, and now my HA has come roaring back - and it has be terrified.

I had an echo and EKG October/November of last year for palpitations and a small heart murmur, which besides those issues, everything came back clear and healthy, which gave me no end of relief.

Cut to this past month, and my chest has been constantly feeling tight, which them makes it hard to breath which I get panicky about. Now I am having a lot of palpitations throughout the day, every day as well as this strange almost popping bubble feeling in and around my heart - like it is clunking.

It has me terrified I have a blockage, which may be irrational, but it is plaguing my thoughts and giving me extreme anxiety.

Would and echo and EKG be able to show blockages? Ah...I am trying to remain calm, but it is hard.

Every time I have been to the doctors about this they always use a stethoscope to check my pulse/heart rate and rhythm, check my lungs etc, so would they be able to hear if a blockage was disrupting my heart?

It is a scary sensation.

Any replies would be appreciated!

Jascared
22-02-16, 04:10
Sometimes when i inhale. I can feel like a weird "vibration" below the heart area. I was so scared. i went to the doctors and yes they did the same thing. and they said its all clear. If it continues to happen constantly you can visit the doctors again so the can reassure you or runs some tests. The tight chest feeling you're having is from anxiety.

Positive thoughts xx