PDA

View Full Version : got to have anathestic again 13 march

trish1955
01-03-07, 10:54
well went to hospital yesterday thought they was going ot check that th hrt they have givrn mr as cleared the thickning up in the lineing of my womb well went all that way to be told i was being admitted for a day paintents case on the 13 march to do a biopsy and have the camera check all ok well all i kept sayin why cant i have have a local anathestic like my daughter when she had a biopsy but they keep sayin yr bett off asleep its the wakeing i hate as much as being put tosleep surely there is some one in that bloody hospital that will hear what i am saying i will be a total wreck by the 13th any way thanks s always for listenin bye for now trish

traciec39
01-03-07, 11:17
hi trish
like you, i hate coming round from anesthetic as you feel so groggy but it only last for a little while hunni,
You will be given the mimimum amount of it as im sure what your having is a very quick procedure.
Try not to get yourself too worried about it as you have almost 2 weeks to go, and just keep your mind on the day after...when it will be all over and done with.

take care
tracie xx