PDA

View Full Version : Can't shake it off - lymphoma for certain

Gemmal
22-02-16, 11:41
Hi guys it's been a while since I have been on this site .

I hope you are all doing good.

It's now 4 years since my first episode of health anxiety regarding lymphoma

I can't believe it . I'm still worried I have Hodgkin's disease I have lost weight , tired a lot and had an intense itching over the weekend

I'm pretty down about it today as I thought I was doing better , now I feel like I am right back to the start .

I feel like I can't face the docs and say that it's now four years since I first visited and I am still having this fear .

I don't think I can go this long without being treated but I am sure Google will tell me otherwise :(

I just want to move on with my life

Gem xx

Fishmanpa
22-02-16, 12:55
Gem! Nice to see you but not for this reason....

You and I have spoken about this a bit in the past so you know my thoughts on the subject ;)

It really has been a while since you were here last. What positive things did you do that helped you? How's things otherwise?

Positive thoughts

Gemmal
22-02-16, 13:36
Hi fishmanpa !

I know and you have always been so great with me !

I guess I just had a bad anxiety filled weekend :(

Throwing myself into work and Pilates has helped me a lot !

Funny thing is I have no big glands that I can feel on my body and tbh haven't been majorly under the weather in the past four years - the occasional cold once or twice which happens

How are things with you ?

Fishmanpa
22-02-16, 18:03
Hi fishmanpa !

I know and you have always been so great with me !

I guess I just had a bad anxiety filled weekend :(

Throwing myself into work and Pilates has helped me a lot !

Funny thing is I have no big glands that I can feel on my body and tbh haven't been majorly under the weather in the past four years - the occasional cold once or twice which happens

How are things with you ?

I'm good... going on three years cancer free, playing music, got married! (2 years this June)... living life the best I can. Still dealing with side effects and that's a lifetime battle but I'm holding the line :)

Positive thoughts