PDA

View Full Version : Does occasional frustration at your OH mean personality change?

helenhoo
22-02-16, 12:35
If I bicker with my OH I worry its a braintumor symptom (aggression/personality change). I feel like myself still and I only get annoyed with him. I do love him very very much on top of this but we bicker a few times a week. I got so frustrated I went to kick him 😔 I didnt. It was only because he was smirking and laughing at me which p*ssed me off.

venusbluejeans
22-02-16, 12:53
no one can get on 24/7 completely normal!

Fishmanpa
22-02-16, 12:59
If I bicker with my OH I worry its a braintumor symptom (aggression/personality change). I feel like myself still and I only get annoyed with him. I do love him very very much on top of this but we bicker a few times a week. I got so frustrated I went to kick him 😔 I didnt. It was only because he was smirking and laughing at me which p*ssed me off.

You posted something similar yesterday and it didn't get a response. I was tempted but let it be because the leap from getting pissed at your boyfriend to being a brain tumor would be like being able to jump the big pond in one single bound :)

Positive thoughts

KeeKee
22-02-16, 13:47
If you are anxious or depressed it's very easy to have a 'Jekyll and Hyde' type personality. That's exactly how my partner used to describe me. Now I'm just Hyde (or whoever the worst one is haha).
It's normal, things change, people change, especially when under stress.

helenhoo
22-02-16, 14:04
It's typically with him though not with anyone else which I guess shows its my relationship which is normal to bicker.

mourningdove
22-02-16, 20:32
I think it just means you're a human being