PDA

View Full Version : My bones and shins ache!

boyyo
22-02-16, 13:47
Hey I have this weird dull ache in my shins constantly as though a little kid has kicked me in the shins and I do not know what is causing it. It seems to be on and off although im unsure what causes it to be on... Also my legs particularly my ankles are extremely thin and sometimes I feel that if I twist my leg I could easily end up twisting and dislocating my whole leg sometimes... im under weight.. im basically 10st 9 and 6 ft 3 which aint good right? I have seen joggers wear those sleeve support things like these (http://nuovahealth.co.uk/shop/open-patella-knee-support-brace/) could this help at all and stop the twisting problem? but I do not have a clue what will help with the shin pain. any help would be great!

Also help and tips for me gaining weight would be super too because I worry with my bad bones and malnourished body I will end up with osteoporosis when im older.... I don't have any money though thats my problem so I cannot actually afford food (no job and not even job seekers allowance I guess the uk government wants people to die).

Lifelonganxiety!
22-02-16, 17:29
I just had to reply to this because I remember about 2 months ago my shins were aching for about a month. They stopped doing it and I completely forgot about it!

Point being, this sort of thing can happen and we're just more attuned to it. Doubt it's anything to worry about!

I'm surprised that there isn't any assistance for you to get food though. There have to be some programs available, even if it's non governmental like a food bank. Try to get the help you can, I'm sure it's out there.