PDA

View Full Version : For What Its Worth To All Of Us That Suffer From The Fear Of Death

mnaha
22-02-16, 23:30
I found a very unique article. Its very long and in parts but well worth the read. I think most people here anxiety and depression stems from the fear of death and dying and not knowing what is beyond.

I was doing research and I too have a death fear phobia or death terror ,sometimes more than others. I came across this article and read all the way down the page and all the parts on that page and then noticed at the bottom there were other parts to read to click on and I read them all.

I am not sure why ,but it seemed to make me feel better. It explains why people cannot come to terms with death and that death has been made to be a villain but actually is nothing different than dying.

Also explains the loss of memory in people and also reasons why people have religion and many many aspects of life. If you have the time to read all the articles included in this link ,I think it will help you . I am not sure just why it did me but maybe you can figure it out.

It all just makes sense somehow. It doesn't really take away the fear or change too much but makes it understandable and rational in a way that I have never read anywhere else. See what you think .

http://raymondinegypt.tripod.com/articles-01/accept-own-death.htm