PDA

View Full Version : 18 year old girl from London.

Issy_Bum
01-03-07, 12:49
Hey,
I would really love to talk to someone of a similiar age who also suffers from an anxiety disorder. It's difficult for someone without these sort of problems to understand them so I often feel like I can't speak to my boyfriend, friends or family. It would be great to have someone to talk to who can relate to me and vice versa.
I am very artistic and love watching films, reading books, sketching in my diary and taking photos of beautiful things. I go out whenever I can and love to shop! I am currently on a gap year before doing a course in art, I hope to become an illustrator.
So if you would like to talk just give me a message or something. :]

Nibbles
01-03-07, 13:41
I'm 23... is that similar enough age for you lol! I suffer from a mix of agoraphobia and social phobia which bring on panic attacks. I'm interested in photography and have a digital SLR camera. If you ever want to chat feel free to PM/email me. Take care,

Children_of_God
03-03-07, 10:26
Hi Issy,
I'm Michelle and I'm 20, I'm into alot of the same things as you, I love taking photgraphs and reading and I also keep a diary (but I write in mine, lol). I have anxiety but I also have agoraphobia. if you wanna chat at all feel free to pm me.:)