PDA

View Full Version : Feeling very strange

Dharmatown
23-02-16, 03:09
I have had a pretty bad anxietyflare up for the past few weeks but things have finally started to get a lot better. Recently however I have started to have a very strange sensation.

Normally it is when I am sitting or walking and move my neck, but I'll look up or down and have a wave of dizziness come over me. Sometimes it'll come along with a single pulsing feeling in my back almost like someone has gently pushed me. Sometimes I'll also feel the need to burp. Could it be gas? I do have ibs.

I feel like it could just be anxiety. I have had a chest CT, x-ray and echo for something unrelated so I feel like it is unlikely to be heart related. It also come and goes, which makes me more likely to put it down to anxiety/anxiety related tension in neck causing the dizziness.

It doesn't interfere with my work but it is quite scary every time it happens, but i do wonder if i should see a doctor? It is an odd dizziness!
Had this happened to anyone else?

Carnation
23-02-16, 08:37
It sounds like classic anxiety to me.
I am suffering from the same symptoms and it is normally brought on by excessive nervousness. Getting plenty of rest helps. :)

mill6tee7
23-02-16, 09:33
Yep, classic anxiety symptom it will pass don't worry too much about it