PDA

View Full Version : Indigestion/Acid Reflux/Help

JLoother
23-02-16, 21:07
I hope everyone is well today.

The past few days, however, I haven't been great. I got back from a funeral in Las Vegas yesterday and on the way home my Health Anxiety was back with a vengeance. I've been doing really well with my eating and exercising. I've been doing ddp yoga in conjunction with a semi-paleo diet. But Pizza and Chinese food were the ones that did me in I think The last two nights have had terrible acid reflux/indigestion as well as burping a whole lot.

It woke me up almost every hour on the hour thinking I was having a heart attack. My arm was tight and I kept having reflux. I was almost going to go to the ER and skip work, but I'm here. My job is pretty stressful, I'm an aide for severely handicapped students and I'm sitting here trying to forget it. I'm asking myself when should I go to the ER. I went three times last year all with them clearing me of anything wrong after multiple EKGs and Blood works.

I'm down to 320 lbs and I'm only 29. I've lost 40 pounds and I have a long way to go. I'm just terrified. Sorry if that was long winded and rambled. I could use a hug or some reassurance.

Fishmanpa
23-02-16, 21:15
How's a hearty pat on the back for losing the weight? The better you feel physically, the better you'll feel mentally! Keep up the good work and remember, it's a process, one step at a time. It took you 29 years to get where you were at. Be patient and you'll reach your goals.

Positive thoughts

JLoother
23-02-16, 21:50
Thank you much! That brought a smile to my face. I used to play water polo and not as heavy. It's been a struggle to get back to where I was.