PDA

View Full Version : Panicking....

helenhoo
25-02-16, 22:11
So because I've put on a few pounds the last few months I'm again terrified ktd a brain Tumor. I have been unemployed this last month and probably eaten and drank more than I would usually. Eaten more in sense ive gone for pub lunches a few times a week rather than walking around city at lunch time. I'm sat here in total panic. My clothes still fit me.

---------- Post added at 22:11 ---------- Previous post was at 22:08 ----------

I have had interviews so ive not been sat on my arse just eating more regularly.

Fishmanpa
25-02-16, 22:17
I'm going to re-arrange your words so that you can reassure yourself....

I've put on a few pounds the last few months. I have been unemployed this last month and probably eaten and drank more than I would usually. Eaten more in sense ive gone for pub lunches a few times a week rather than walking around city at lunch time. My clothes still fit me.

I'm again in total panic - terrified of a brain Tumor.

You've been unemployed so you're not out and about as much, been eating and drinking more, put on a few pounds but your clothes still fit and you're terrified that means a brain tumor? With respect, how in the heck do you get that? 1+1 does not equal 245,612 ;)

Positive thoughts

helenhoo
25-02-16, 22:39
I've always been between 8 - 8.5 and last time I checked I was pound over a half. Yeah

---------- Post added at 22:39 ---------- Previous post was at 22:33 ----------

I accidentally (honestly!) came across a girl who gained six stone in two years and it was tumor :/ sometimes j forget I'm an educated grown up.