PDA

View Full Version : worried about brain bleeding

25-02-16, 23:55
two days ago i was playing basketball in P.E. when I got hit on my head with a ball. I didn't pass out or have any serious symptoms, but ever since then I had a mild headache.

I'm worried that this means my brain is swelling/bleeding...I can't go to the hospital because my mom will probably get mad at me if I ask to go. I also can't tell whether or not this is just a tension headache, which I experience chronically.

Does this sound serious?

Fishmanpa
26-02-16, 00:24
two days ago i was playing basketball in P.E. when I got hit on my head with a ball. I didn't pass out or have any serious symptoms, but ever since then I had a mild headache.

I'm worried that this means my brain is swelling/bleeding...I can't go to the hospital because my mom will probably get mad at me if I ask to go. I also can't tell whether or not this is just a tension headache, which I experience chronically.

Does this sound serious?

Not in the least...

Positive thoughts

ItsNick
26-02-16, 00:28
I'd say no way. And please don't ever be scared to ask or tell your parents about the way you're feeling or that you're sick. I don't know them but I bet they just want the best for you.