PDA

View Full Version : Why do I feel so sick?

Glyph
26-02-16, 18:16
Hi everyone. Sorry to bother with random queries but I'm upset right now and needed to voice them.

I have Generalised Anxiety Disorder, Clinical Depression (both treated with Sertraline 100mg), and PCOS, and I've been dealing with feeling very sick for a few days on and off -it seems to have been kicked off by travel sickness on Tuesday and has been hanging around ever since.

I think I've been kind of stupid. My eating habits for the last few years have been awful -I eat little and not much of it is healthy. But I visited friends a few hours' drive away this week, and was suddenly eating whole meals (from fast food places where I don't normally eat)... so maybe that made me sick.

I got really ill the last day of my visit to friends (at the risk of this going TMI, you don't know how good your friends are until they're holding your hair back from the toilet and bringing you water while you throw up). :doh:

Or maybe my friend was right when they said I'm just worrying myself ill (I wouldn't be surprised but at the same time, I know my generalised anxiety's trends better than they do).

Or maybe it was the fact I spent four hours on a bus the first day, got travel sick, and --you guessed it- threw up. (Sorry, TMI again)

I'm due to get a blood test back (since I have Polycystic Ovaries they decided to test me for diabetes and a couple other things), so I'll ask my doctor's advice then, This is just... me being concerned and wanting to gauge other peoples experiences.

So I guess my questions are... Has anybody here had travel sickness hang around and get worse? Or gotten ill from travelling to another place, even fairly close by? I'm very concerned that I might have trouble if I ever try to visit my friends again.
:emot-crying: