PDA

View Full Version : Warm feeling in thighs!

taylor2403
26-02-16, 23:08
Hi guys just posting this cause am abit concerned well first off a do suffer from health anxiety so this could be why am like this anyways my two thighs are warm like someone or something has been sitting on them my legs are quite tense etc but but do get twitches now and agin and some pain no painful or anything just comes and goes had this like 2 months ago then it went away but now it's back again duno if it's stress or cause am worrying about it to much thinking a have some sort of problem with my blood or muscles etc but my legs feel week aswell just wondering what you guys thought

helenhoo
26-02-16, 23:13
I have this right now! Like a very mild cramp? I think my is because my mom has a bad leg and subconsciously somehow I'm feeling her pain? Idk. I know leg ache is also anxiety. Have a bath or if you have an OH get them to massage you?

---------- Post added at 23:13 ---------- Previous post was at 23:12 ----------

Also twitching is vitamin deficiency not sure which but I have multi vitamins with iron to make safe.

Toots24
26-02-16, 23:19
Hey Taylor

I suffer from health anxiety too and as you know we can find something unusual and overthink it. It really doesn't sound like anything i would be too concerned about, are your legs red? Or just feel warm? if anything I would maybe see your doc about the pain you feel in your legs but it could be stress, I sometimes get twitches in my legs I think it's anxiety with me but I would check with the doc to put your mind at rest.

taylor2403
27-02-16, 00:25
Just like a ache pain now and again and like when a have my shorts on a don't really feel the heat just when I've got jeans on etc it's driving me nuts tbh get heart palps too then get a anxious rush through me just so unfair was never like this :(

---------- Post added at 00:25 ---------- Previous post was at 00:23 ----------

Plus my legs are not red or no rash just the feeling of hot water on them sometimes goes down to my feet too sounds like nerves or am just being a hypo

Toots24
27-02-16, 00:42
It sounds like anxiety to me, try not to focus on it too much if you're really concerned then get it checked by your GP. Anxiety is awful I've had it for years I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

KeeKee
27-02-16, 09:39
I get this too and mentioned it to my GP who wasn't concerned. I also occasionally get a dripping sensation.
My partner had lately been getting this dripping sensation. He doesn't have any form of anxiety I think it's probably pretty normal for any human to get that then as I know of another person who also gets it and they don't have anxiety either.