PDA

View Full Version : Hope for everyone

rebeccad
27-02-16, 22:38
I just wanted to check in with Everyone that has helped me, I recently started going to the gym with my bestest friend who makes me laugh no end, I've completely stopped checking my breast , although I did have a wobble earlier and got my Hubbie to feel it and he said it was the same 🙈, I can't say I'm cited because honestly if a new symptom came up I don't know how I'd deal with it . I've found for me keeping myself busy is the key, and me and my son have been reading frank lampards children's books together and he's really hooked , I'm throwing myself into trying my hardest to recover and you all can to. Anyway just wanted to post an update and to give you all hope that you can to start to feel better , xx

Fishmanpa
27-02-16, 23:58
Way to go Rebecca! You can do this I'm sure :) Show the dragon who's boss ya hear?!

Positive thoughts

rebeccad
28-02-16, 19:09
Thanks , I know I'm starting to recover as I'm thinking about coming on here less , before if be checking the threads constantly but I just don't feel the need at the minute , selfish I know because I should be helping others but sometimes you read things you didn't even know existed and start worrying about it , I've joined the health anxiety recovery page on Facebook and it's so helpful x

MyNameIsTerry
29-02-16, 05:11
No, not at all selfish, Rebecca. You need to resolve your own anxiety more than anything, there is plenty of time to help others later if you wish to.

I hope things continue so positively for you. :yesyes::yahoo:

Leslie735
29-02-16, 20:40
That is wonderful! Very happy for you!! :)