PDA

View Full Version : Intro

Maisonsmum123
28-02-16, 11:52
I'm 42, single mum to 3 children. Diagnosed with depression, panic and anxiety over a year ago. Currently taking 30mg mirtazipine.
Day to day life is all about existing. I feel I have no purpose, no motivation at all.
I've tried posting on here a few times and get no replies which makes me feel even more alone and isolated than I already am.

venusbluejeans
28-02-16, 11:58
Hiya Maisonsmum123 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

Lolly44
28-02-16, 14:18
Hello, I'm new here and have been reading through posts. Your life sounds similar to mine. Although I'm only a mum of one! I had depression 2 years ago and managed to beat it but it has come back suddenly last weekend! I'm terrified at the thought of going through this again, I'm not sure I'm strong enough.
I'm looking for daily activities to motivate me. I feel I'm a terrible mum and wife at the moment, I just want my life back.
Do you find the meds help?