PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Lolly44
28-02-16, 14:25
Hi, just a bit of info on me! I'm 31, a mum to one little girl (aged 3). I was diagnosed with depression/anxiety two years ago but managed to beat it and come off my meds (I was taking 20mg cit). I lived happily med free for 3 months but last weekend my depression came back suddenly (a trip to the hairdresser sparked it off)! My life has spiralled out of control since then, I am a mess, I don't eat or sleep, enjoy anything! I have fought through this before and thought it was over, the thought of living through this again is hell! Please give any insight or advice. Would be nice to chat to people who understand.

venusbluejeans
28-02-16, 14:33
Hiya Lolly44 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

mrsferguson
29-02-16, 20:04
I read your post and it just made me hurt for you. I can relate to that feeling. I have been anxious for most of my life but never depressed. Several years ago I did become depressed, couldn't eat, sleep, go anywhere....it was one of the absolute worst times of my life. It lasted several months and I would just constantly tell repeat positive things and Scripture to my self. I will be praying that you overcome quickly!!

Lolly44
01-03-16, 18:01
That is so lovely of you, thank you! I just keep telling myself that if I can overcome this (for a second time) I can do anything! I have a lot to be greatful for and a lot of lovely family and friends waiting for me to beat this! Your kind words mean a lot!