PDA

View Full Version : Hello Folks!

Kilmer
01-03-16, 00:23
Hi Folks,
This is my first time becoming a member of this forum, although I have been on this site many times in the past. I continually find that its a great source of insight, guidance and support for myself when Im going through a tough time with my ongoing battle with anxiety and depression throughout my life.

I have been suffering on and off with major anxiety and depression for 12 years now. I have had reapeated CBT counselling sessions, on and off Citalopram also during these past 12 years and still continue to battle this nightmare when it gets the better of me at times.

I have joined this site to try and enhance my knowledge on anxiety and depression and also to help out fellow members on here with the knowledge I have gained through my own experience and suffering of anxiety over the years.

venusbluejeans
01-03-16, 00:29
Hiya Kilmer and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: