PDA

View Full Version : Your Views Required

RachOracle
02-03-07, 11:55
Hi Everyone,

My name is Rachel Boswell and I work for an independent market research company and we are currently conducting some market research across the UK on behalf of a pharmaceutical company. The research involves talking to patients who suffer with GAD and Depression and is to gain a better understanding of their journey through treatment and about the information and support that has been available to them and if there are any areas that the patient’s feel could be improved or if there is anything that they would have liked more access to.This helps the company to gain an insight into the needs of people with GAD/Depression with regard to information and support that can be provided and the development of new drugs for this type of illness.
We are looking to speak to people who are currently taking prescription medication for their anxiety or depression or people who have recently finished taking prescription medication.

The data from the interviews will be taken back to the pharmaceutical company and collated with the information from the other interviews across the UK to help improve services and communications available to patients who suffer with GAD and Depression.

The research is taking place on 28th and 30th March in Central London and the 29th March in Central Manchester and the interviews will last for 1 hour. The interview will be video and audio recorded so that they can take the data back to the pharmaceutical company to be analysed.

We will be offering every person who takes part £60 to thank them for giving up their time to help with this project and we will donate £40 to "No More Panic" for every person who takes part in the research.

Please be assured that this study is purely for market research purposes and nobody's personal details will be disclosed to any third party at any time. We abide to a strict code of conduct and the data protection registrar.

Please contact me if you have any queries

Thanks
Rachel

Rachel Boswell
Project Coordinator
Oracle Market Research Ltd
Ferranti House
Wickentree Lane
Failsworth
Manchester M35 9AY

Tel: 0161 682 1142 Fax: 0161 682 1442

rachel@oraclemarketresearch.co.uk (rachel@oraclemarketresearch.co.uk)

Web: www.oraclemarketresearch.co.uk (http://www.oraclemarketresearch.co.uk)