PDA

View Full Version : Lung Cancer worry feeling over whelmed

sam1878
01-03-16, 18:59
Hi
I have asthma but can't remember being bothered like this by a cough that I have had now for about four weeks

I can go for hours without coughing then, cough up clear flem and then coughd or a few hours. Yesterday I thought it had gone but then today it's started up again

I am worried I have lung cancer - to add to his I also have had some shoulder pain that got better last night but started up again today - when I google it says I have a pancoast tumour at the top of the lung

I was able to go for a run one Sunday and coughed during hr start but was ok after a little while

I'm so scared - scared to even go the doctor as I'm not sure I can face going for a chest X-ray as it will confirm all my worse fears

What can anybody advise?

Lifelonganxiety!
01-03-16, 19:38
I think Google is lying to you.

It's the time of year when we all feel a little run down and viruses (virii?) are about. You could just have a lingering cough from that. It certainly doesn't sound serious to me.

I feel like you might need to go to a real doctor. I heard Dr. Google just lost his license for malpractice. They'll be able to put your mind at ease.

sam1878
02-03-16, 12:12
thanks for your advice, I am feeling pretty stressed out with it all today :(