PDA

View Full Version : Super Anxious - Black dots / Specks Toilet Paper

dee_gril
01-03-16, 20:53
Hi girls

My anxiety is at an all time high right now. Probably due to a fact that I have a hysteroscopy (camera in womb) and a polyectomy to remove a cervical polyp coming up on Monday.

As such I have been over noticing things when I wipe after I pee.I have been noticing little pink specks sometimes standalone and not part of a discharge. So tiny you would really have to be scruitinizing to see them. Also tiny black dots (not part of the toilet paper) you would also have to be looking to see them. Two days ago I saw a dark red flake that looks like a dry chili flake / small scab that was larger but that only happened once.

They don't happen every time I wipe but at least once a day or twice a day. I am not sure what this is or where it is coming from. I know the larger dark red flake did not come from a wee for sure because I was wiping without doing a wee but I am not sure about the tiny black speck / dots and sometimes pink. I wouldn't even consider this spotting because like I said I really have to be staring at the paper to see them but I'm very worried.

If I went to the doctor I wouldn't even know what to say. Pee looks fine. Like I said it's only one or two and once or twice a day.

I can't focus, I can't concentrate - on top of my surgery on Monday I don't know what this is and I feel like I can't breathe. Thanks for reading and anyone has any idea or has seen something like this. I feel so alone.

dee_gril
02-03-16, 07:41
Anyone? :(