View Full Version : Blood clot

bingjam
02-03-16, 19:15
Hey

So a few hours ago i go a pain in my left leg behind my knee, its now got worse and its pulling all down my calf and its very unpleasant,

Im woundering if its some sort of pulled muscle but also terrified its a blood clot, im struggling to put pressure on it when i stand up and walk about

Any ideas??

countrygirl
02-03-16, 22:24
99.9% chance you have pulled a muscle, can you remember doing anything today that could have done it or even yesterday??

Watch and wait, it if swells up and or goes red and shiny then yes you do need to get medical help but if its pain only then its okay to wait and see if it gets better or worse in a day or so.

AFter i had moved houe about 4 days later I got agonising pain in inside of my thigh and could not bear to walk and like you was immediately thinking blood clot but then I remember thats days before I had got up from the floor and had a pulling sensation in that inner thigh! I was hobbling around for a good 2 weeks before it improved and the dr said I had torn the muscle where it attached inside groin.