PDA

View Full Version : asian HA

ItchyOne
03-03-16, 05:25
I don't normally see asians around here. Just wondering if there are other asian HA sufferers like myself.
Would like to form a small active support group to help each other. The time zone will make it easier.

nirvanainchains
03-03-16, 10:05
Me, I’m from The Philippines. A south-east Asian neighbor of Indonesia,Malaysia,Singapore,etc.. Been HA sufferer since 2015.

Dharmatown
03-03-16, 13:15
I from the UK, but live in Hong Kong. I never feel in the right time zone for UK/US posts!

ItchyOne
03-03-16, 14:59
Thanks. Nice to know that we're not alone in this part of the world.
Would it make sense to create a chat group to share and listen to each other's issue?

ItsNick
03-03-16, 15:27
I'm in the US but feel free to message me anytime if you need to talk. I'll reply as soon as I am able. I know I'm not of asian descent or live over there but we could all use some support!!

Fishmanpa
03-03-16, 15:45
I'm in the US but feel free to message me anytime if you need to talk. I'll reply as soon as I am able. I know I'm not of asian descent or live over there but we could all use some support!!

Exactly, IMO, anxiety is unique to the individual and doesn't discriminate based on heritage, background, age or gender.

Positive thoughts

pepperutchie
03-03-16, 21:10
Hi im from the Philippines and would like to join too