PDA

View Full Version : Unreal dizzy wave in my head?

fed up with it
02-03-07, 17:01
Hi, i know i have posted something similar before. But today again i had the same thing, i was on the phone and for a few seconds i had a dizzy bolt kind of feeling in my head, it makes me feel really unreal for a few seconds and things dont spin? what is it. was it my breathing at the time? freaking out about it, can this just be another anxiety symptom.

traciec39
02-03-07, 17:14
hi carol
this sounds like what i get, its a buzz or vibration through my forhead and for a few secs i feel quite unsteady sometimes i get a headache afterwards.
ive been to the docs with this symptom and they say its just anxiety and that most people get these things but we anxiety sufferers notice every strange twinge or sensation!!!

hope this helps
tracie xx

TheGreatPretender
02-03-07, 17:32
hi
yeah I get that sometimes,just all of sudden a dizzy spell and total disorientation lasts about 2 seconds,It's only on rare occasions and I tend to just ignore them.I suffer from anx etc

nomorepanic
03-03-07, 18:45
They are like heads zaps aren't they?

Have a read of the Symptoms page - some info in there about it.

fed up with it
03-03-07, 22:44
Hi thanks for that, but i can't see anywhere about head zaps? do you mean under problems and issues? thanks would love to see.

DavidJ85
04-03-07, 12:37
I get these as well Carol don't worry it seems we all suffer from similar things

mandie
08-03-07, 12:11
Hi

I get these to. Use to really frighten me but i try and ignore them now

love mandie x

debera
08-03-07, 13:08
:) Hi i get these also. They used to really scare me. i just try to ingnore them now.
debera

Wenjoy
08-03-07, 14:20
Me too- I get these when suddenly I feel everything whirring and my head feels weird - I find if i just say to myself "Im fine - nothing bad is going tohappen" and just get on with my work then they pass - its weird but it may just be sugar balances in the blood or maybe coz I hyperventilate a lot! Scary tho!! Love wenjoy x

angiebaby
09-03-07, 17:07
I had these 'head zaps' when i was on Seroxat and since i stopped them i haven't had any. But i was driving home from work today and all of a sudden there it was. My heart started to pound and it was just awful. I had been doing so well, then when i found out that i may have a real problem with my brain and neck i think my mind has been on nothing but. So all of a sudden for no apparent reason i had a head zap, it was really powerful, much worse than when i was on the seroxat. It did frighten me and it was an awful shock too. Been feeling really 'ill' today, not me at all. Perhaps that's why, playing on my mind.

angiebaby
09-03-07, 23:10
Can someone explain to me why my head zaps have restarted like this all of a sudden, driving me mad and scaring me a little. Not a nice feeling at all is it?

DavidJ85
09-04-07, 19:40
Had these on and off all day today....grrr!

welshgirl
09-04-07, 20:22
I have these dizzy spells also sometimes so bad I actually lose my balance,(fell over in shower once) have tried to ignore them but when you actually lose your balance not easy to ignore. Went to my docs he said it was all part of the anx. Only way I can describe it is it feels like someone suddenly shakes my head hhorrribble feeling.