PDA

View Full Version : ibs

saintdee
02-03-07, 18:36
hi all,

i have had this feeling of not being empty everytime i go for a number 2, but when i go back to the loo, nothing comes out, or just very little bit. i am getting worried and work up about it now, and hope its just ibs. i am now thinking about it all the time, and that is giving me nerves and making want the loo even more! there is no blood in my stools and i have not lost weight or any other symptom, but it just feells like there is a constant sharp piece of pooh in my backside passage! can anyone help me please?

peach
02-03-07, 20:32
hi,

i agree with lolly, sounds like your just a bit backed up, can happed to anyone. i do have ibs, and get that feeling from time to time, though, ive had it for 6 years now, and dont get blood in my stools, and sadly havnt lost weight, ive actually gained a bit...lol...i suggest you might take some fibre in your diet and see how that goes..of course instead of stressing, i suggest to see your doc about it, it doesnt sound like a serious problem to me, but if fact a very common problem, so dont worry...and, if worse comes to worse, it does turn out to be ibs, its a pain in the ass...(haha), but its not the end of the world...andi have to note, ibs is always much worse when your stressed!!!!- that i know for sure!

take care!

reddevil
02-03-07, 21:51
Hi,

I have had this feeling for years, which the doctor put down to anxiety.

At work in one of my books, it details this, which I will put on this thread tomorrow.

Red