PDA

View Full Version : Nausea really worried

Munchlet
05-03-16, 09:56
So I posted earlier in the week as I had a bout of severe vomitting and diarrhoea which I now think was food poisioning.

Prior to the attack I'd been having a bit of discomfort in my upper left abdomen, not really pain just felt a bit achey. I didn't worry too much as I do get this from time to time and I do get acid reflux and IBS so I always put it down to that.

I've been back at work and feeling ok and yesterday I got up actually feeling really good but by the afternoon I'd started feeling really warm like I had a temperature and my cheeks were burning red. I came home by which stage I was feeling really sick again (I've been having nausea on and off all week). I tried to eat my dinner which I couldn't and just ended up going to bed at 7 because I felt sick to my stomach I was shaking and had a dull ache round my side/back (not sure how bad this is because I worry so much about everything I think I make odd aches and pains worse). The nausea subsided after an hour or so but this morning I've got up and straight away Im thinking about it and now I'm starting to feel sick again.

Just really worried there's something serious going on. I know it's a quite normal to feel a bit off after a stomach bug but can anxiety actually make the nausea this bad and can it give you the shivers?

Thanks