PDA

View Full Version : problem with sleeping help!!

Mckane07
05-03-16, 10:09
im having problems with sleeping at moment due to anxiety did a 12 hour shift driving yesterday and also did a an hour at the gym and still felt stressed before i went to sleep but was exhausted got about 2 hours at most cant go on like this im thinking of getting some herbal remedies kava magnesuim st johns wort. ive got some adult coluring books and im trying to stay off the ipad late at night. and cut coffee and alcohol completley im gonna go to the gym today but not go too late as i was told u shudnt 2 hours before you go to sleep. i think ive come off citalopram to early but dont want to go back on them as i was for 3 years i m willing too try anything to get out of this anxiety at the moment!!

HeadInAJar
05-03-16, 19:18
It might be worth listening to an audio book as you drop off, gives your mind something to focus on. Also try not to be so stressed about sleeping or not (easier said than done I know). Try going to bed with the attitude of "if you sleep you sleep, if you dont, you dont" but at least if you dont, you`ll have relaxed a little and get some refreshement from your bed time.