PDA

View Full Version : somebody pls help em im terrified of meneires or something!!!!!

Danuella
05-03-16, 12:46
Pls pls pls help anyone!! Im hoing to try and explain the best i can,ive had 2 episodes where suddenly my tinnitus has gotten lpuder and my ears feel like theyre foing to explode,spunds have a rpbpt like sound to them and when i hear lpud noises my ear drum flutters!! They lasted about 6 hours,terrifying!! I contacted a online ent who said it sounds like cochlear hydrops!! I then saw my pwn ent who did a audiogram said because i didnt have hearjngbloss i dotn ahve it,but it not enough!!! I feel no ease that hes said this(fpund in literture that in early menekres/hydrops hearing returns to normal) i am utterly terrified!! I ahve 3 lil girls and i am just barely functioning right now.Has anyone EVER had anything liek this,pls pls im so scared!!!!!

Carnation
05-03-16, 13:06
Hi, I have problems with my left ear. It came with Anxiety!

I have gone momentarily deaf, then everything has gone very loud and I have flutters as if there is something inside of it and then it returns to normal.
I have also posted a thread about being sensitive to sound, which you have replied to.
I have had this for a couple of years and as far as I know it is nothing serious.

Danuella
05-03-16, 13:21
I ahve always had the fleeting moments but these are gping on for hours and really scary :( i acbt talk or lsiten to anything because it causes vibration in my whole head when it happens x

GingerFish
09-03-16, 17:47
I have Meineres and from my experience and what I have read, this condition is most likely to cause temporary deafness instead of tinnitus like buzzing becoming louder plus vertigo is another very big symptom of it.