PDA

View Full Version : Lymph nodes/stomach pain-please help :(

markymark455
06-03-16, 18:11
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some reassurance and comfort if at all possible. I am completely terrified at the moment, I have health anxiety but for the last few months it has been fairly mild. However, last week I felt under my armpit in the shower and noticed a lump-like a pea, what I assume to be a swollen lymph node. I freaked out about it but it seems to have shrunk now a fair bit. However, I also have stomach pain and nausea along with it. I feel as though there are lumps in my stomach where the pain is-sort of below my belly button on the left and right. So I'm freaking out thinking is it some sort of cancer or am I just feeling lumps from organs or something that's supposed to be there?

Sorry for the long post but if anyone can help or has had something similar I would be grateful to hear from you. I've worked myself up desperately trying to link the symptoms I've just described and to no joy. I can't see the doctor off another week so I don't know where else to turn :(

ItsNick
06-03-16, 18:23
If the lymph node went down, that's good news. And if it was pea sized, that doesn't sound terrible. The stomach pains and nausea could very well be from you getting yourself worked up over what is most likely nothing.

See the doc when you can, if you must!!